View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 11:00 PM
DoktorSleepless
DoktorWakeless

Rep Power: 26 DoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 107,971,948,743.06
cheers brother! - jose830 Thanks for posting that great fight - Libido Sanchez You're the Man! - SCEN3RY The GO-TO Medal! Given to those who report to duty! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin have a beer - sugarsmosley 

I don't think Ward would be able to dismantle Bute in the same impressive fashion that Froch did. He doesn't have the style or power to do it. I think Ward would decisively beat Bute, but styles make fights so I don't think that the way Froch beat Bute says anything about Ward that we don't already know.

Honestly, I still wouldn't mind seeing Ward vs Bute after a tuneup. I still consider a Bute a top 3-4 super middleweight. What else is there for Ward at 168? He's making Dawson come down to 168 so it doesn't seem like Ward really wants to move up to 175 anytime soon.