View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 11:23 PM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Rep Power: 24 Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 673,911.89
to help freshen up on your comprehension - I'm so sorry finally using the correct "You're" instead of "Your" - I'm so sorry for you my young padawan. Cheers - Spoon23 i eat 23 pactards with  Spoon on a daily basisLELELELEL - Primera keep riding pacs d1ck - Mannie Phresh 
cuz you obviously like me. - Mannie Phresh for dominating life - sugarsmosley WAR Spoon23! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuyukut View Post
true dat, floydiots are really hurtin'. they're funny though...
HAHAHA!

They keep on ducking Floyd seniors advice for Floyd to stay away from southpaws, and some of them did blurt out if we believe in senior then we should also believe everything Senior say that Pac is roiding lol..

They don't get the relationship between father and son is based on parental love. A father won't lie to his own son when his son's life is on the line.

A father will only give advice that will keep him safe.

Aside from that, if a Father talks about others, and he is a known crack head then we should take his rants about roids with a grain of salt. Knowing He is biased over his sons well being.

And we all know Pac has agreed to full random.

PED fishing expedition of senior means = "stay away from a south paw he is too strong for you he looks to be roiding it's impossible to be that strong. Stay away from him. Too strong"), That's what he means by that. Even without proof until now that it's 2012 already lol.

Senior is shook can't believe how a small midget carry a wallop, and he doesn't want his son to get any of that. It frightens him, hence parental love and care.

To close, Blood is thicker than water. Listen to your Dad Floyd. He knows whats best for you.

Stay away from southpaws Floyd. Father knows best.

After all senior is the author of the shoulder roll, he should know the stance Achilles heal.