Thread: Ajose Olusegun
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 09:34 PM
RlCKY
Grade 10

Rep Power: 33 RlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,438,409,347.10
Total Points: 6,438,432,976.12
have an apple.............. - bigsmoothh haha good picture - RossCA Happy New Year RICKY.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years to you and yours bro! :beerchug: - jose830 hilarious thread - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by taansend View Post
It looks like he's stepped aside again so Khan can fight Garcia.

Does anyone have any details on what happened? For weeks I heard him saying "Garcia better fight me or else"* etc... then suddenly Garcia is fighting Khan & there's no mention of Ajose.

Did he get a big step aside fee? Is he on a promise to fight the winner? I can't see Khan fighting him.

Anyone?

* - not those exact words but you know what I mean.
I'm sure the WBC will sanction the bout for the sanctioning fee and then strip the winner and have Ajose fight someone for a vacant belt. The same thing is going on at 147. Aydin has been the mando for going on 3 years. They'll probably make Floyd champion in recess; and have the winners of Guerrero-Aydin and Berto-Lopez fight each other for the Title.

I was under the impression that Garcia was to fight Olusegun if he could not secure a different bout in a certain time period. He said there's no amount he could be paid to step aside.