View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 06:17 PM
Roman Moreno
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Roman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,348.73
although we disagree at times, you are a very good poster.  Good stuff champ!! - Atreyu Khalil living in a 3rd world country, i bet ur feet are dirty lolol - EDP445 Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner 

I don't think it was either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeacefulFury View Post
Roy was the recognized champion and #1 p4p in the world.

Who was Darius to tell him when and where they are fighting? The guy refused to fight Roy anywhere but Europe... suspicious if you ask me. If he wants a shot at Roy, he should have come here to America. Darius ducked Roy. Roy didn't duck him. The challenger makes himself available to the champ, not the other way around.

These guys were scared of Roy.
Dariusz was the lineal champ.

Anyways, I don't blame Roy nor do I think he avoided him. Now with Jirov that's different. But, not a big deal either IMO, doesn't hurt Roy at all.