View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 04:15 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,164,572,848,812.86
Total Points: 6,780,224,089,188.02
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgarcia View Post
Like I said I'd rather believe father and son than mere fans. You can say the same thing over and over again until you're blue in the face but if father and son keep avoiding the one-dimensional southpaw it will never make sense.

I hear you. But I'd believe it when I see Floyd beating Pac in real life. Until then, it's all fantasy at this point. Let's just wait till the fight happens.
So then you believe father when he says Floyd can beat 3 Pacquiaos in one night, and you also believe son when he says Pacquiao is a dirty fighter. KTHX GOT IT. So now I KNOW that CGARCIA KNOWS that Floyd > 3 dirty Pacquiaos

BTW back to the topic at hand. How many southpaws has Floyd lost to? How many righty's has Derpidrain lost to?