View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 02:27 AM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 49 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 411,685,353,215.57
Total Points: 621,685,614,615.43
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chups View Post
Leonard's best weight is welterweight........it's like saying that best fight ever should be between him and James Toney at middleweight. (who was best at middle).

Pryor....monster at 140...Pac didn't do sh1t at 140.
I disagree. SRL didnt show to be a great MW. Had 1 fight against a guy who was great but starting to fade and did nothing above the weight. Pac only had 1 fight but he beat a solid guy and has still had a great career post that at a higher weight.

I think you are taking this fight in too much of a negative way. This isnt one of those debates people have when they say that Floyd is no SRL or Hearns and they would kill him. I think that is unfair because of the weights as you say.

This is just a guy talking about a great fight. Not even talking about winning or losing but just styles and performance. I saw enough from the Hatton fight to tell me that Pac would still be good & explosive at that weight. If you ask me about Pac at WW vs someone is the best then I would say No but at 140 he still qualifies for a convo like this.

Pac still puts on a lil weight at 140. He doesnt at WW but at 140 he still does. Plus, Im not sold that FW is his best weight. He obviously did more there but he came into the ring big for those fights which tells you he could add more weight to the frame. He looked even more powerful & explosive at 130-140