View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 11:00 PM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Suavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,251,675.24
my bad bro!! - Mr. Philadel For keeping in real papa. - SnakeVen0m 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcvc View Post
Ortiz best win is an ovber rated berto. Berto is garbage, i thin he would have lost his last fight had it not been for the cut. Khan has great wins over zab, paulie maidana etc, Khans resume >>>> Ortiz and it aint even close (btw i had khan beatin peterson aswell) . YOu say khan runs? LMAO Ortiz ran like a ***** in the peterson fight once he got cracked by those straight rights. i give him credit for the berto win, but berto is garbage like i said and gave up in that fight, khan wouldnt do that, plus he would be going into this fight with the mental edge.
hahahahahaha!!!!! to come back with that garbage and of course you had khan beating peterson. wow to come up with an argument and you pull out those heavy hitting names.