View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 11:53 PM
Evol
Floyd beats Pac

Rep Power: 24 Evol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,010,000,152,139.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by VapeRippa View Post
Lmao at "when JDS touches you", if Dos Santos was to fight inside a boxing ring he would be lost with big gloves, his power wouldnt translate not to mention the accuracy that boxing requires compared to MMA where theres different disciplines and strategies to exploit someones defenses.

Boxing is boxing, so a skilled boxer>>>>>>>>>>>>>mma striker, and is not even close.
With time to train smart guy. With some training of course he can compete with the top hw. Notice all my post I said with enough training he can compete with these top hw, I never said he will run thru them like a walk in the park. But like I said this is a boxing forum so jds will not get any credit.