View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 10:20 PM
Lead Cenobite
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Lead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,113,275.52
you tit! - Sir TomJones kick this racist troll - Freedom. Calzaghe haters are classless - Freedom. Racist Phaggot - Earl Hickey racist felon - thuggery 
I can't get over Joe Calzaghe being aweseome :'( - SirTomJones I can't get over Joe Calzaghe being aweseome :'( - SirTomJones Joe Calzaghe bummed you - Earl Hickey joe literally owns your life - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone88 View Post
You're the one insulting others who are Fans of both Boxing and MMA, you're not much different than those nuthuggers you talk about it's possible to be a Fan of both Sports
I am a fan of both sports. I just recognize that they are different and the laughable difference in standup abilities.

The facts that anyone thinks this would even be remotely competitive shows the bias clearly. And conversely if the brothers were in MMA they wouldnt have much of a chance outside of a hail Mary punch.

Only the UFC promotional team and the strongest ufc/mma nuthuggers think UFC strikers have anything better than C level kickboxing abilities. Even mauy thai guys laugh at them.