View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 06:03 AM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 333 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,772,832.99
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
Ya we get this. Great post btw.

Ok now the question is this.

Say your favorite boxer is Tim Bradley (EXAMPLE)

Say you met Amir Khan. He helps you out irl and all kinds of stuff.

He turn out to be the nicest guy in the world.

He even save your LIFE

NOW SAY

AMIR KHAN FIGHTS BRADLEY

Who you rooting for?

Khan or bradley
Khan.

A persons favourite boxer is based on their style and maybe what you know of them as a person.
But if you actually meet the person, and certainly if they save your life, that becomes a much bigger more real thing than just liking a fighters style.

A better example would be Floyd because he is such a massive ******* most of the time IMO.
If he saved my life but still talked **** on camera all the time, i guess i would ignore it, or see through it, but i personally cant stand arrogance and obnoxiousness. So it would be difficult to like him eventhough he saved my life.
I would appreciate what he did, but i really want to see him beaten because of his arrogance.
its also impossible to say how you would feel about a person if they saved your life unless it happens.