View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 05:29 PM
MalikKnucklez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 140,167,204,778.17
Total Points: 141,167,216,619.25
have a slush......... - bigsmoothh have an apple....... - bigsmoothh pizza pizza........... - bigsmoothh Salud! Gracias socio - jsfd26 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Volta View Post
Rigondauex is another underrated fella........donaire straight up ducked him IMO
I wanted to put Rigo on my list, but he really hasn't fought anybody for me to say he's underrated...although there's no doubt in my mind Rigondeaux can clean up his division...including Nishioka.

Rigo gave it to Gamboa in the amateurs, and was technically the craftier out of all the Cubans to defect , but his fighting style is his strength & his Achilles heel...he just isn't fun to watch to the casual observer...perhaps the reason why he's viewed as underrated to some...