View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 07:16 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,737,969.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
Its on his twitter some one posted it on another website.

Peterson's total testosterone level of 563 was perfectly NORMAL! Hypogonadism? You must me kidding

Victor Conte ***8207; @VictorConte
My opinion Peterson's doc needs INVESTIGATION. One lab test & pellet program? How about days of rest & a retest. Total test level was NORMAL

Victor Conte ***8207; @VictorConte
Often times low testosterone levels can bounce back w/ a few days rest. Why not recommed that first instead of an expensive pellet program?

May 13 this was tweeted

http://twitter.com/#!/victorconte
Conte is all wet. He just wants to get in on the act. Peterson has had this dr for several years. Even with the pellets, time-released over 6 months, the level was only 3.77 which is below both testing levels of 4.0 and 6.0.

I've believed Peterson from the beginning.