View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 08:08 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,739,568.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
Provided a lot of details thats been missing from Petersons side, whether you believe him or not, he's got a pretty good excuse and I for one am leaning towards believeing him. I just find it hard to believe that a guy who asks for the test turns around and fails them. I would like to hear something from VADA on how high the levels of testosterone was in his body. I think that would provide a more clear answer whether he is lying or not.
VADA has already said that the level was "3.77. What Peterson has just said is almost exactly what I have been posting, as I put myself in his shoes and that's the way it came out.