View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 05:23 PM
ts33
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 ts33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 78,732.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
first off i dont see anyone siding with peterson in this thread pacfart
Pacfart? How old are you, 14? 'Pretty boy Greg' Oh man i won't even bother

"I totally agree with you, Khan will cry and biatch all day long about peterson screwing him over and that he has nothing to prove"

That's not siding with Peterson over Khan?

Quote:
theres not enough information on what really happened and we are all looking at this from petersons side because this is the first we have heard from peterson regarding this whole debacle.
Really? Or is that what you want to believe because it's not the guys you want to see failing tests that are actually failing them?

Peterson failed a drug test and only remembers he's been taking testosterone only after the B test is positive too. How convenient. There was a pretty big gap between the A and B samples. Why didn't he disclose this beforehand?

Any reasonable person would say guilty from the above information, and that's without evening looking at other inconsistencies (like his doctors letter saying it wasn't synthetic testosterone, while the test results clearly say otherwise) and the fact that one of the more common reasons for low testosterone in the first place is steroid abuse.

Quote:
second, Khan has every right to be pissed off but the way he goes about his bellyaching and crying is comical in the least. Khan acts like a spoiled little brat and annoys the hell out of a lot of fans... He's a great fighter to watch in the ring but a circus act outside of it....
Reminds of another dude, i'll let you work out who for yourself