View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 11:21 PM
Rust Cohle
I Know Who I Am

Rep Power: 20 Rust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,186,515.81
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

Aside from Pulp Fiction, the only problem I find with Tarantino's films is that they're never original. Yes, they are written incredibly well and have such witty dialogue but storywise Tarantino's films are usually just a mishmash of other films.

Cameron may be the most mainstream of the all the directors on here but the guy seriously knows his damn story structure and he damn well knows how to end a movie. Look at Titanic and Avatar. Both scripts are cliched as hell but you really care about the characters and that's why they do so damn well at the box office. Cameron doesn't want the viewer to care about the characters he wants you to fall in love with them.