View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 10:28 AM
1g5a22
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 89,119.84
No Message - dan_cov 

Quote:
Warren did lose in the first round but it was due to his immaturity. The dude just coasted the last round, thinking he had won and in many peoples minds he did win, despite not doing anything for 3 minutes.
dont hate on the greatness of lomachenko...he is considered the best in the world for a reason!!

Quote:
Ramirez should of been awareded the victory over Lomachenko. Landed the more effective blows but Lomachenko snuck away with pitty pat shots.

It's painful to hear such nonsense. lomachenko is unbelievable talent, one of the best amateurs of all time time, possibly could be the best; record: 300+ fights, 1 defeat (brutally reneged), has gold in Olympics, World, Europe. If you compare him with Mayweather in amateurs - it's not even a contest.

Even now he's already a little old to go pro - 22 and yet they're still waiting.

Quote:
Lomachenko is a good AM fighter but don't expect him to do much in the pros. He's under 25 though so unlike a lot of his countrymen he might have enough time to do something in the pro ranks. Lets not get this confused though, his talent is not on par with other Olympic standouts like Rigo
He's got the gold medals and he beat everyone, there can't be too much of an argument if someone claims that. Personally I think Vasyl Lomachenko is one of the best amateur I've ever seen, there is no weakness and his defense is better than Rigos. If Lomachenko wins another gold then carries on in the pro game with the same form we are gonna be seeing the a future great. I'm calling it early but I believe that. He has a cheeky, ****y side to him and he genuinely loves boxing, he's gonna be a showman and I can't see him losing the motivation to win.