View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 11:29 PM
ANDROIDISM
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 ANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.24
Total Points: 9,790,991,975.15
No Message - arraamis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by r ! zilient View Post
the iphone definitely negatively impacted sprint's speeds. I know tmobile is a smaller company but the allure of $30 a month might be too much to handle.

verizon's 3G speeds are subpar (from what ive seen) as well, if i were to switch i'd have to get a 4G LTE phone. their LTE is LEGIT man!

good to see you around (btw, cant wait to play with an S3 in store
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
)
I have not paid much attention to Tmobile. I might have to look into that. Is that $30/month on a contract?

Good to see you to. I've been back in school going for my masters and still working like a dog so I haven't had a chance to follow boxing like i used to 4-5 years ago unfortunately. But I will be at the Ortiz vs Berto fight next month!

Last edited by ANDROIDISM; 05-14-2012 at 11:32 PM.