View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 12:29 AM
ANDROIDISM
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.22
Total Points: 9,790,974,268.13
No Message - arraamis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by r ! zilient View Post
the iphone definitely negatively impacted sprint's speeds. I know tmobile is a smaller company but the allure of $30 a month might be too much to handle.

verizon's 3G speeds are subpar (from what ive seen) as well, if i were to switch i'd have to get a 4G LTE phone. their LTE is LEGIT man!

good to see you around (btw, cant wait to play with an S3 in store )
I have not paid much attention to Tmobile. I might have to look into that. Is that $30/month on a contract?

Good to see you to. I've been back in school going for my masters and still working like a dog so I haven't had a chance to follow boxing like i used to 4-5 years ago unfortunately. But I will be at the Ortiz vs Berto fight next month!

Last edited by ANDROIDISM; 05-15-2012 at 12:32 AM..