View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 11:19 PM
r ! zilient
i box oranges

Rep Power: 14 r ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 271,690,781,092.77
Total Points: 271,690,819,414.96
bottoms up n00b - -veteran420- for when i pull out :D - -veteran420- my hero - Reggie Miller get some more veggies for your kids - GOAT86 I take you to the candy shop - GOAT86 
Cause you my homie, and deserve a Medal of Honor bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! for resilient muffs only - GOAT86 for the nicaraguan patron - GOAT86 some gloss for the rizzah - D.I.E.S.E.L read one more bible - GOAT86 
Closet-Nympho needs more tissues - GOAT86 A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! it's about tiiiiime - GOAT86 For being a Nicaraguan champion - Cuauhtémoc1502 sup my man - MELLY-MEL... 
porque eres un pinche Nika - Cuauhtémoc1502 Son!!!!!!! - MELLY-MEL... cheers! would send you a beer but just woke up so a coffee is what i'm drinking right now! - jose830 Lana Goat!!!!! - Alx. You use it and think of me, boy. - lanigav 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - GOAT86 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Nani Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
Rizzo I HEAR YOU! I share the same feelings you do! Sprint has had a lot of broken promises over the last two years. In my opinion they had no idea how popular the HTC EVO would be and were totally unprepared for the amount of new customer they had. Their 4g was a failure! Their LTE is behind scheduled, and their speeds have not been so fast.

A lot of the blame for this, is the iphone. The new data from iphone sales on sprint has really hurt them and they have no answer for it. Att's stock has decreased since acquiring the iphone and it looks like the iphone is doing the same damage to Sprint.

The ONLY thing keeping me with Sprint is that I pay $140 total after taxes and insurance for unlimited everything and full insurance on both phones for two lines. That's $70/month each phone for unlimited EVERYTHING.

I take the good with the bad for now. I'm on wifi a lot so i can live with having to use their network every now and then.

You could sell your phone and it'll easily pay for your ETF. If it's really a big issue for you I would go to Verizon since it seems like it's great in your area (good in mine to) and they seem to have their network up and running great.

Sprint and Iphone and Verizon remind me of something. Just because you're first to something ( iphone, 4g) doesn't mean you'll stay on top. I think Sprint and Iphone thought that just being the first to do something was good enough taking for granted what the competition would do to them in the near future.

I'm not sure how much better T-mobile is to be honest i would ask around first, they even smaller than sprint.
the iphone definitely negatively impacted sprint's speeds. I know tmobile is a smaller company but the allure of $30 a month might be too much to handle.

verizon's 3G speeds are subpar (from what ive seen) as well, if i were to switch i'd have to get a 4G LTE phone. their LTE is LEGIT man!

good to see you around (btw, cant wait to play with an S3 in store )