View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 09:58 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 21 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,216,167.03
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

lol make it happen so Mayweather can embarrass him and the Khan hype can fukin go away

I think Mayweather knocks Khan Out!

Sorry but Speed alone is not going to beat Mayweather and Speed is all Khan has at this time in his career

Again like I posted in another Thread, WTF has Khan down that makes him worthy of a fight with Mayweather? Ortiz was at least in a Fight Of The Year Bout with Berto and because people was Buzzing about that fight it made Ortiz vs Mayweather SOMEWHAT interesting

If Mayweather dismantle the guy then the excuse will be "HE FOUGHT MAYWEATHER TOO SOON" "Mayweather fought a 140lbs fighter" blah blah blah and so many excuses will follow

He needs a extremely tough test at 147 and he needs to look good against at TOP 147 fighter...let him fight the winner of Berto vs Ortiz then the winner of that gets Mayweather!

Have no interest in this fight RIGHT NOW because I think it would be disappointing and Khan would look completely out of his League In and Outside The Ring!

Last edited by sicko; 05-12-2012 at 10:04 PM.