View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 09:44 PM
4Corners
THE VIBE

Rep Power: 38 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,760,931.76
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil go watch the afterfight interview of floyd vs oscar, lol, split decision, lol, floyd was not the clear winner, lol, split decision - Tha_Greatest stop your hatred of European boxers - Freedom. stop your hatred for Mexican boxers - Neutral good poster - joesaiditstrue 
Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA dont stop your hatred for the americutioner, canelo, be afraid for floyd as you are now, lol, this vibrator that floyd used on himself will cheer you up, lol, - j/king, floyd is afraid of canelo by the way - Tha_Greatest Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
Talking sh$t? You said that fighting Garcia would make Floyd vs Khan a good fight, not me!!!

Can Khan do good at WW? Possibly he can do very well but the problem here is that we having NOTHING to go on.

I agree with some things that you said but not that point (ie. ready to fight Floyd - with certainty) nor can we honestly know how Khan would do against a true WW ... So to fight Floyd as his first WW would leave way to many question marks.

Now just because Khan did good at 140lbs cannot translate to us concluding that Khan can do as good at WW .... and fighting Garcia will definitely not answer that nor let us know that he improved his boxing skills where he is presently lacking ....... that is part of my point ....
I didn't say fighting only Garcia makes it a good fight. It's not like Khan has only fought Garcia and that's it, he's beaten 5 Top 10 JWW's and it should be 6 because he didn't lose to Peterson even on PED's.

And Bradley fighting Abregu at 147 can't mean we know that he'll do well at 147 against Manny, but it's better that he did fight there first.

If Khan fights a 147 and beats a Top WW or two first, it makes it a real good fight. As of right now, on Khan being one of the Top 1-2 JWW's in the world, it's a good/decent fight, but not what it could be if Khan fights a Top WW first.