View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 10:41 PM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 26 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 363,445,547,552.93
Total Points: 374,445,744,132.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post
Aside from Berto, it's the only viable fight for December.

Khan has beaten 6 Top 10 JWW's if he does fight Garcia, and is in his prime, one of the Top 1-2 JWW's in the world. It'd be a legit/B-/B fight, but it would be far better if Khan fights a Top WW at 147 first to make it a better fight.

Going by your logic, Bradley, who's beaten 4 Top 10 JWW's and fought one fight against a decent Abregu at 147, is not a good fight for Manny right???

That's ridiculous though, because Bradley has seperated himself, next to Khan, as the Top 2 JWW's in the world and has a list of solid wins.

But if you want to keep talking s**t and starting crap for no reason, go ahead.

Like I said, Khan with what he's done at 140 would be a decent fight already, but he has to fight at 147 and beat a Top fighter there first to make a Floyd-Khan fight real good.
Talking sh$t? You said that fighting Garcia would make Floyd vs Khan a good fight, not me!!!

Can Khan do good at WW? Possibly he can do very well but the problem here is that we having NOTHING to go on.

I agree with some things that you said but not that point (ie. ready to fight Floyd - with certainty) nor can we honestly know how Khan would do against a true WW ... So to fight Floyd as his first WW would leave way to many question marks.

Now just because Khan did good at 140lbs cannot translate to us concluding that Khan can do as good at WW .... and fighting Garcia will definitely not answer that nor let us know that he improved his boxing skills where he is presently lacking ....... that is part of my point ....

Last edited by ADP02; 05-12-2012 at 10:44 PM.