View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Golden
Bolton's Bastard

Rep Power: 5 Golden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,731,383,486.46
Total Points: 193,731,395,390.66
so thats how this works - Golden 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
nilla this is the truth that most men on here won't admit to but it's 100% true.

sex for a guy and girl is much different. I'm not talking about the emotional aspect, throw that out if we are simply discussing "good in bed".

Men are stimulated visually, so women like Kym Kardashian, while a dirty slut, is fine as hell and they can't deny that. So as much trash as they talk about her, the second she wanted to have sex 99% of men in here would hit it without hesitation and it doesn't matter how "good" she is in bed, just looking at that ass would make most men pop early.

Now, there are some pro's out there though I can't lie. What I mean by pro's isn't hookers, but chicks that can suck and fuk like champs. Sucking is essential, if a chick can suk a good D, like G.I Joe said, that's half the fukin battle right there.

Pu$$y is basically pu$$Y unless you run into some chick that has the grand canyon down there but most girls are pretty much the same.

Most guys like a live chick in bed, talking, moaning, screamers. It does more for our ego than really anything else.
Yup, can't disagree with that. And at the end of the day, you know what a good **** is when you're having it.