Originally Posted by MANIAC310
I'm in favor of it
1. because I don't care about what other people do in the privacy of their own home.
2. because we don't live in the medieval ages
3. we're a progressing society
4. everyone should have the right to be happy ... specially if it doesn't hurt someone else
5. Christians aren't the only ones getting married, so they shouldn't dictate who can or can't get married
That's cause you're a fuc
king idiot that is programmed to think a certain way. There is no more shame anymore, humanity is finished.
Years ago, that filth was kept behind closed doors, now we got fairy's making out in malls and movie theaters around other people.
Child are influenced by this and this will be the "norm".
This will only open dark doors. In 10-20 years, incest will be viewed as a normal thing, "if it doesn't hurt anyone, I'm ok with it" type of mentality. It's sickening.
ing sissy ass president is more concerned on a couple fruit bowls getting married than enemies developing new weapons to destroy us.
You cowards are only hurting yourself and future generations. I'm glad I'll be dead before I see such a dark day.
I'll be rolling in my grave thought, believe that.