View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 12:47 PM
junior gong
Banned

Rep Power: 0 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,841,842,224,484.44
Total Points: 3,842,851,923,165.99
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd "hi yung doe" looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discipline View Post
What training camp do you think Cotto prepared best?!

Mosley
Margarito 1
Pacquaio
Margarito 2
Mayweather Jr

For me, it's close between Mayweather Jr and Margarito 2, and if I were to rank them from best to worst it'd look something like this:

Mayweather Jr
Margarito 2

Mosley
Margarito 1
Pacquaio

Come to think of it, I think the Margarito 2 training camp must of been hardest because of the mental aspect. Having to face someone that you lost to before.
All I know is that you werent at any of them, so this is completely pointless. If you want to discredit Manny's win over Cotto you could have just made a thread saying..'Hey guys, Floyd fought a common opponent with Manny, and I am a floydiot bumsniff so I think Floyds win is better...(slurp slurp)....or...'Which version of Floyd's penis tastes better - pre Ellerbe or post Ellerbe..poll added'.