View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 03:41 PM
viperz007
Banned

Rep Power: 0 viperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,159,777.11
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ghns1133 

R1 - floyd

r2 - close

r3 - cotto landed shots mayweather hitting gloves

r4 - floyd, cotto landed some boddy shots also

r5 - cotto clearly

r6 - cotto clearly

r7 - floyd

r8 - cotto clearly

r9 - cotto landed body shots and jabs to the head while floyd hitting cotto's gloves most

r10 - floyd, cotto landed some flurrys last seconds of the round

r11 - floyd

r12 - floyd, cotto landed some shots, floyd landed some shots

trust me i even watched it with a british commentator thats s@cking floyd for 12 rounds boxnation live,
and dont even try to ask me to watch it on super slow motion with 3D glasses on, it will just make me see floyds punches landing on the gloves and missing....

floyd = won atleast 2 clear rounds and 4 close rounds total of 6 rounds

cotto = won 3 clear rounds and 2 close rounds

round2 = can go to any guys u want to give it

close fight, cotto made floyd fight his fight with that frustating jab and body shots, cotto should have keep cutting floyd in the ring and bring him to the ropes,
floyd decided to go backpedal on the last 3 rounds and trying to avoid the ropes

one more thing i dont get the fanboys saying floyd could have KOed cotto on the 12 round thats just utter Bulls$#!, cotto even landed some shot after that hard uppercut by floyd