View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 04:35 PM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 28 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,697,753,510.16
Total Points: 17,782,023,067.44
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nillamilkshake View Post
Why? See, I don't get that.

So basically its just the shallow attraction to someone you feel is attractive that gets your nut off best?

I'm not being fresh here, I'm just trying to understand the male mind here.

Obv this has nothing to do with love or being in love,right?
i got serious about boxing at 16, at that point i decided not to have any relationships before i got to a certain stage of my career when it wouldnt distract me. at that point (age 16) i had relationships but never any real mature ones, no real "love".

at 21 aint **** changed, every girl ive been with since its been all about the ass. so tbh i never been with a woman i had any real feelings for, dont want to either. that **** will f uck up a n iggas priorities. so yes, shallow attraction is all it is.

Last edited by #1Assassin; 05-04-2012 at 04:37 PM..