View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:11 PM
nillamilkshake
Banned

Rep Power: 0 nillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,363,887,440.03
Total Points: 33,364,918,775.71
Heres a cookie to make up for the red K - Enayze cheers - MaD vEiN 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
For me it's about a connection. I like it best when a girl knows what I like and is more than happy to do it for me. I also like it when I know what buttons to push to get them really hot. I've never had that with a one nighter. I never really slept around much but I think sex gets better as you grow closer to your partner. It takes time to figure each other out IMO. Maybe some of our local man whores will say otherwise but that's my take on it.
ahhhh.

well ya know what. i think we girls need to listen to men like you more than trying to please the local manwhores. lol.

i dont know....to some men..and im not criticizing, its just who they are....to some men its about how many theyve been with.

and to me...its more...who i havent been with that matters.