View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 10:05 PM
VatoMulatto
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 VatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 79,985,648,901.90
i like ur avatar - zab191 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh you out son View Post
oh man ortiz could not be good for him. i think he would drop him like twice in the first round and finish him in 4 or less. berto would have some trouble with paulies boxing but hes much bigger and stronger and he would beat his ass prolly ref stoppage or corner in the 8th
Paulie has a very good chin is a tough guy and he can box. He's a tricky dude with solid defence. I don't see Ortiz or anyone else for that matter in the 147 division to finish him in 4 or less. The fight will most likely go the distance or he'll get stopped late. The same thing would happen against Berto.

Quote:
one punch knockdown yes but not knockout. he doesn't have huge power but the speed is very good and power is solid.
Nope, The magic man is feather-fisted.