View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 01:35 PM
Chuckguy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,016,259,580.09
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose830 View Post
I think Margarito gave a great performance on that
Martinez fight
even though Martinez wasn't the Martinez we
see today
he would destroy Margarito today
but on that cheating subject
is all based on opinions
he got caught in the Mosley fight and I believe
it wasn't the first time but that's my opinion
I don't believe his whole career...
I believe he did with Cintron even though I think
he could of beat Cintron without cheating,
definitely Cotto vs Margarito 1 my opinion and
the other millions of Puerto Ricans opinion too.

We Will Never Know
See this is what I have a problem with.
Cotto has soft skin and swells up and suts fairly easy. In the rematch take away the broken orbital bone in Margs eye and he looks unscathed. Cotto looked much worst and Tony hardly landed that fight because Cotto was on his Lance Armstrong 10 speed the whole night.
When Cotto fought Pac his faced looked almost as bad as it did in the Margs fight. Are you going to say that Pac was loading his gloves too?
Im not here to say he is clean because I will never know but I do know that the Mosley fight was suppose to be a easy win for him that would lead to the mega fight he wnated so he took a chance and loaded his gloves.