View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 10:04 AM
BennyST
Shhhh...

Rep Power: 60 BennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,055,354,114,964.68
Total Points: 52,085,587,223,797.84
drink up buddy - mgkirkpatrick You're a great poster - Clegg cheers....great poster. - MELLY-MEL... To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led 
top poster - IronMike* Best Post award,,, and Geen K - McGoorty one of boxingscene's sh1ttiest posters - Freedom. Easily one of boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 7,000 posts! - Scott9945 
Happy holidays bro! - led* you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Superb post. - dan_cov 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larryx2011 View Post
if i was a betting man id pay after the Paul Williams fight when he start knocking everyone out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
This Larry youve been sharp lately. That Williams fight was legit though and one of my recent favorites.
You mean the three fights against Golden Johnson, who had been knocked out previously in half of his other losses, Cintron, who he beat even easier by KO before the Williams fight and was just kind of ****, and Cotto who has also shown himself to be defensively flawed and not the most resilient guy. Lots of heart, just not resilient.

Or maybe you mean all his big fights? You know that he had won every one of his title fights by KO leading up to the Williams fight and after, except for Clottey and Danny Perez?

I guess that just proves that he had been loading since the fight with Santos. Doesn't have anything to do with his style, stamina and pressure.