View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 06:32 AM
#1Assassin
Euro fighters are best

Rep Power: 21 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 771,056,689.58
Total Points: 12,855,300,864.65
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey 

pattersons first KO of johansson was brutal. i saw a documnetary a few years ago where ingos wife was interviewed.

she had to sit up all night to hold his head up bcuz his traps where torn and he couldnt do it himself. she also had to sit there with a towel and wipe his head bcuz he kept bleeding from his ears all night.

now thats a hurtful punch.. and some lousy post fight medical care.

my vote would go to jackson-graham though. thats the most savage one punch knockout i ever seen, dude was out cold for like 6-7min.

Last edited by #1Assassin; 04-26-2012 at 06:34 AM.