View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 10:48 PM
One_Businessman
Property Rights

Rep Power: 13 One_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,149,843,982.01
I'm also counting down the days :fing02: - jose830 Thanks - Enayze ATG poster - Mike D 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Yeah, not a bad read but the entire article was appealing to the readers emotions. Naturally I didn't bite.

Quote:
Bain's first move was to fire all 258 workers, then invite them to reapply for their jobs at lower wages and a 50 percent cut in health care benefits.
I agree with this. Good business move. Are they slaves? No....depending on their skill set and what they think they're worth, they can go elsewhere. We don't have jobs just for the sake of having jobs. Some of these people think they own these plants...like it's Marx's workers self-management or something.