View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:50 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,072,725.73
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas one of the greats - jas 

Your photo is familar and those days were alot of work but also alot of fun. The ride to Atlantic City was always eventfull with characters fighting like Alvin "Killer" Manson vs Jerry "Whimpy" Halstead HA! or a serious Saad (Matt) Muhammed against anyone. Good money and good food with work and laughs.
I'm very sorry to hear about my old friend Johnny, we worked together very well which was huge benefits for our kids. We were always matched against each other and they were always straight up bouts because of our honesty and respect for one another. I remember little Harold Knight as a J.O. boxer and Hard Rock (J. Green)was a favorite of mine. I was the J.O. Region One coach for a few years with Espada from NYC he had Juan LaPorta back then and he was a fun character too. We both went to Colo. Springs Olympic Center in its first year with Mr. Napi as the head coach who used to handle me years before this. I think Harold was the feather, my son Ray was the Lt.Ww and Mke was the Hvywt. All the other kids got beat their first bouts dying in the altitude but those three went on to do really well.
Nice to met you Henry is young Duva still in the business. I think I helped Sr. with the Ramos kid he had in the late 70s but that kid had talent but didn't want to do the work. Oh well, old story! pleasure! Ray Corso.