View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 12:53 AM
Hous
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21493 Hous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,154,824,617.89
I'm out of K for the day so in your case, I'll buy ya a fucking gift!!! ha ha - abosworth No Message - MARKBNLV have a burger :fing02: - -jose- superman - TBear for the weekend - TBear 
No Message - miamike No Message - miamike No Message - miamike veteran @ Boxingscene - J-champ I remember a time where we could go broke buying gifts here - J-champ 
5000 post - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versastyle View Post
That science stuff reminded me of HS. I understand what you're staying fully. I just thought it was funny because no one of her greats or mine has it. You good people, Hous. You remember that other site? Good God!!!!
Atleast one of her greats carried it as recessive and passed it onto one of her parents, who passed it onto her.

You had to have atleast two greats that carried it; one on your mothers side and one on your fathers side who passed it onto you if your blue limbal follows the same rule as blue eyes. If it's different, then you only had to have one great who carried it. Its really not all that surprising. It just gets rarer when its way way back.

Psfights? Yeah, I remember it, lol.