View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 12:40 AM
Verstyle
Future Champion

Rep Power: 21564 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,909,179,092,864.67
Total Points: 52,909,179,388,417.52
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hous View Post
Yup, they could pass on the recessive blue eyed gene for generations. Only one side of baby mommas parents must carry the blue eyed gene since she does not have blue eyes. If she had blue eyes, both parents would have to carry it. Only one parent must carry it, of course both could (and odds of passing it on increase if both carry it). Same logic goes as far as baby mommas grandparents, only one needs to carry the blue eyed gene.

So if only one of her grandparents carried the recessive Gg gene, and the other three were GG; that one g gene must have been passed to one of her parents. Then when her parents met, the one that carried Gg, must have give the "g" gene to her. Then when she met you, your "g" combines with her "g."

If baby mommas mother is GG and father is Gg or gG, then baby momma will have a 50% of carrying recessive Gg eye color gene, 50% chance of carrying GG gene. Since we know baby has blue eyes, then we can conclusively infer baby momma is not GG.

Only one parent must have "g" if the child carries it. Both must have it if the child displays blue eyes. Does that make sense?
That science stuff reminded me of HS. I understand what you're staying fully. I just thought it was funny because no one of her greats or mine has it. You good people, Hous. You remember that other site? Good God!!!!