View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 12:56 PM
AlwaysOnTop
Banned

Rep Power: 0 AlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,396.41
ownage of a pacfart - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by purecyse View Post
As much as I think it might be a little silly, this is a new complaint about Mayweather so it gets points for originality.

Boxers come into the game with trainers. These trainers, while teaching them boxing, should also be teaching them about life, if they're so young that they look at Mayweather and think "I'm going to do that, too."

So, is Floyd Mayweather misleading young fighters? No. He's showing off by showing what he can do. With all accounts suggesting that he walks around at 150, he's actually gaining weight if he wanted to weigh in at 154.

To those that would still argue that Mayweather is, what isn't misleading is roadwork, the heavy bag, the double-end back, the jump rope, mittwork and sparring. You know...all the ACTUAL things you have to do to be a boxer after you turn your television off. If those don't combine to give you some kind of discipline, very few things will.
He doesn;t have to weigh 154..he can come in at his normal fighting weight..