View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 12:56 PM
AssasinKing
UNITED

Rep Power: 20 AssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 388,516,556,019.72
Total Points: 398,516,586,531.11
Starting your collection, mate - mangler jr Scholes! - Dem Eyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nillamilkshake View Post
well i meant that she would maintain her individual identity..interests and time to do the things she likes to do, keep her friends,etc. but i love what you said, its absolutely perfect

well thats a great attitude even if you havent been inlove yet. i imagine when you are, she will be a very happy girl.
Ah I see!!

Well of course she is gonna do things she enjoys, Im not always gonna expect to be there....I would be bothered is my girl constantly wanted to hang with me n my boys....If she had a friend who I thought wasnt a true friend to her I would let her know I dont like the girl....