Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: West Coast
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Total Points: 10,517,430,544.73
Originally Posted by sukhenkoy
1. what does commitment mean to you?
No cheating - emotional or physical.
2. what does being in a relationship/marriage mean to you?
Respecting the person, enjoying their company, and being loyal from beginning to end of the relationship.
3. how do you feel about your woman remaining an individual in your relationship?
Have no issue with it whatsoever. In fact, I encourage it. I don't necessarily agree with the idea that either party in the relationship should change the fundamentals that make them who they are.
4. what will you not tolerate in a relationship?
Cheating and disrespect. Also, I don't like the idea of one party trying to change the other party fundamentally as a person.
5. what does compromise mean to you?
Being able to do things that you might not normally do if you know it makes your partner happy.
6. how do you keep the love alive...in other words, how often do you feel you have to reinforce the feeling to your woman that 'shes the one' or that she is appreciated?
I believe that my girlfriend should know it throughout the relationship. I am a very stoic and unemotional person, so it is difficult for me to really "show" that I love her. Nonetheless, I think she can tell by my actions that I care for her and really want to see her happy. I always stress that if she becomes unhappy with the relationship, she should tell me. If it comes to the point where she is always going to be unhappy, I would recommend to her to find someone that makes her happy.
I like these answers, they are so concise and clear.