View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 04:15 PM
Mintcar923
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 Mintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 171,651.42
No Message - zab191 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabsRstiff View Post
Tyson-Spinks? I think that was one of the weakest KO punches I've ever seen. I also don't get too excited when I see Tyson's KO of Johnson....the guy was a cruiserweight scrub who Tyson had about 20lbs on.

The punch Hearns hit Duran with was a total lightning bolt. Julian Jackson's right on Terry Norris sounded like shotgun blast. Bob Foster's left hooks on Quarry and Tiger.

Considering their size, I don't know if any person can hit another harder than Lennox Lewis did Hasim Rahman. No human being alive could have stood up to that shot, IMO.
I don't know how the uppercut that knocked Spinks flat as a pancake where the back of his head smashed into the canvas while his eyes rolled back was weak... But, Lewis-Rahman was a killer shot too. Also, the one Tyson took in the Lewis fight was very similar to Marciano-Walcott...