View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 03:55 PM
jaded
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 147,534,744,181,424.53
Total Points: 147,534,758,659,752.16
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jaded 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossCA View Post
That was a knockdown punch, not a KO, but still very hard. I've watched that fight many times and I'm convinced Ribalta had one of the greatest chins ever.
I couldn't tell who that was...I saw NearHypnos's gif and thought a devastating punch like that would kill...that it would have had to been a KO...he had to be tough to get up from a shot like that.