View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 06:02 PM
DIB42
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 DIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,786,726,890.65
Total Points: 21,836,811,509.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alx. View Post
i'm sorry i didn't read the text i was staring at your sig
Same here...

But going off the title I'll assume either

A) your left hand is worthless so you're compensating by putting your dominant hand foreward (i did that for a long time)
B) its just more natural to you, and you enjoy how uncormfotable it makes orthadox fighters.

If you're going to be a right handed southpaw, you have to make a committment to work on that left hand... remember that rear hand is supposed to be your power hand.
You'll have to spend WAY more time working on it than if you stood in a conventional manner.

So if you're choosing soutpaw because your left is weak and awkward and its frustrating to try to get better with it, so you're using your stance as a shortcut, then you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

Noticed you have Bruce Lee in your avatar, i believe he preferred the soutpaw stance... was that an influence?