View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 06:47 AM
Box Up!
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Box Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,000,157,480.12

IF itís to announce a fight with VK then heíll have no problem getting his licence back, itís too big a fight for the BBBC to refuse. Not only that but the WBC will welcome the fight, the sanctions fees with keep Sulaiman in beluga caviar for months.

The issue I have is....sigh.....having to support him, which i would, but only because heís English. Iím still seething about the WK fight and the way he mugged all of us off. However, all i ask, and all i ask of ANY boxer, is to do your best. IF the fight is on and IF he performs as well as he possibly can then iíll be satisfied.

Doesnít stop him being a first class w**ker though.