View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 07:04 PM
greynotsoold
Contender

Rep Power: 3 greynotsoold has a reputation beyond reputegreynotsoold has a reputation beyond reputegreynotsoold has a reputation beyond reputegreynotsoold has a reputation beyond reputegreynotsoold has a reputation beyond reputegreynotsoold has a reputation beyond reputegreynotsoold has a reputation beyond reputegreynotsoold has a reputation beyond reputegreynotsoold has a reputation beyond reputegreynotsoold has a reputation beyond reputegreynotsoold has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,008,934.99

You look real good, make some nice moves to get close and punch well to the body. One thing you need to work on is finishing.
What I mean is this. You'll jab your way in, throw some nice punches, then stop punching and step back. I only watched a couple rounds but you did it every time in what I saw, and I know its a sparring session but how you train is how you'll fight. When I boxed,I loved guys that would just step back like that because it would let me steal a lead right on them and finish the exchange in my favor.
You can finish in a bunch of different ways. I was tall for my weight and liked to jab and slide straight back because if he'd follow me I could walk him into a right hand. generally though, angles are better. You can move yourself out to the side, out of his punching range, but in a position where you can keep punching if you choose to.