View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 12:32 PM
any craic lad?
I'm All In

Rep Power: 16 any craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 167,084.33
great poster - El Cabron WARGARITO! - Rich Loc Jr drink up lad.. - the mesiah 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
My boy's chin ain't soft. He broke his jaw in the 1st round of the Montiel fight and continued on for as long as he did. That ain't a soft chin.

If I remember correctly though, didn't he get put down with a body shot in his latest loss? I don't recall clearly, I hate watching it.

Glad to see someone givin props to my boy. I love Hasegawa and that left straight, right hook combo is fierce! He puts down everyone that it connects with.
I think Jhonny took him out with a headshot.Im the same have not watched the Gonazalez fight in a while.Watched the Montiel fight at the weekend it almost killed me