View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Mars Volta
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 94,611,318.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolino View Post
you know JCChavez Jr. would never loose by desicion in Mewxico and what i was trying show is how weak is your argument based on a fight of 2008. Lee is now an avoided fighter, that is a fact, and both fighters got better and i think is going to be a great fight mostly because of their different boxing styles i donīt think Lee has the power to KO Chavez but he can box and expose him. Anyway i think Junior gets a controversial decision in this fight.
well he didn't seem to improve to much i saw the rematch even though Lee was the obvious winner every time vera connected he looked like Lee was hurt and getting flashbacks