View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Nicolino
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Nicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant future
Bank: 62,103,412,485.66
Total Points: 62,153,392,008.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Volta View Post
I'm by no means a chavez fan but i can't see how lee beat him

a small Middleweight did that to him ^^^ I know he got revenge but it wasn't even like he got a TKO/KO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Volta View Post
WTF? Chavez won that fight in 09 and Lee got Destroyed and Saved from the ref vs a small middleweight don't see what your getting at and that your point is mute since it's 2012 and Jr has beaten better fighters then lee whilst Lee LOST BY TKO to a fighter who's WORSE then chavez
you know JCChavez Jr. would never loose by desicion in Mewxico and what i was trying show is how weak is your argument based on a fight of 2008. Lee is now an avoided fighter, that is a fact, and both fighters got better and i think is going to be a great fight mostly because of their different boxing styles i donīt think Lee has the power to KO Chavez but he can box and expose him. Anyway i think Junior gets a controversial decision in this fight.