View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 12:55 AM
ANDROIDISM
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.22
Total Points: 9,790,972,165.13
No Message - arraamis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
Aye, doesn't make sense how this is Microsoft's fault. I guess when you're a blind Apple dick rider, everything is their fault.
LOL Apple boys have had a hard couple of years. First the HTC EVO came out and hit the smartphone market like a tsunami, and then the galaxy S2 came out and blew away the Iphone. They've been very defensive lately. I can't imagine what they're going to do when galaxy s3 comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreakbeat View Post
LMFAO..........don't get your knickers in a twist darling!

I didn't write the article, I just found it amusing: http://www.minyanville.com/dailyfeed...#ixzz1r04HCDsK
and these are the type of uninformed idiotic sources this guy gets his sources, debates, and smear campaigns from . Give yourself a pat on the back buddy.