View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 06:28 AM
NearHypnos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 98,332,906,039.15
Total Points: 121,833,410,773.94
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabSTRAIGHTh00k View Post
thanks for your comments. I asked my trainer and he said air was forced inside from the impact of the glove but i'll be able to recover.

Its been a day so far and i still have trouble hearing from the left. i'll give it 2 days, afterwards i'll go and see a doctor. Its feels like being on high altitude in a plane, where one of my ears is plugged.
I recently got my hearing back from an awful infection that resulted from a perforated ear drum I had a few months ago. Maybe a week or two ago I realized I could hear normally out of headphones again?

Get it checked out though. Ear infections are painful and debilitating, try to get it taken care of before it could possibly result in that. Like mentioned, try to pop your ears, if it hurts..well..take it from there. If it doesnt and it's normal, I'd still get it checked out. I got hit like that once and I was fine after popping my ears, which took about 2 days to be able to do. It felt like it was stuffed with something (assuming air), then I felt almost like a ringing/hiss, and it seems like it depressurized/popped. Felt good...which might be tmi