View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,062,453,273,320.85
Total Points: 23,062,553,578,083.91
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mesiah View Post
I really think Tampa will be 2nd place out the east if they stay healthy.their staff is top notch plus with upton,longoria and Ben they have a good core to put some runs up enough to win those 3-2, 2-1 games..Angels will get that last spot, they wil get that jolt from pujols signing and make everyone play better.that new England team really still reeling from last years end and it shows not only from losing their gm but hiring valentine.I really was hoping fielder would go to the NL.how is that relationship between him an his pops now? U got tickets for a couple of games thIs year?
Tampa should get second place, but I'm not counting the Jays out. Do think Tampa gets it though.

I don't think they talk tbh. Seems like they are still at odds because Prince doesn't ever take questions about it and of course since signing here he has been asked a lot about it.

Only got tickets to Sundays game and with the new job I work noon to 9 usually, so the only games I can really go to is on weekends. Saturday games are all sold out but usually Sunday games are easy to get. I'll try to go to as many games as possible and I might be changing positions again so it might free up more time. As it stands now though, I'll probably only be able to see them live a handful of times. I'm pretty excited to wear my new Prince Tigers shirt though. Thursday is opening day so work is making everyone wear Tiger stuff and grilling hot dogs and burgers. Rather be at the game though.