View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:44 PM
the mesiah
I'M GOD GIFTED!

Rep Power: 9 the mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,121,727,950,909,086.50
Happy Holidays Al! - Lorily a beer for my boxing bro - Lorily Never to late for the PR info..... - Lazerjab To a great poster... you should post more brother! - Lorily cheers bro! - sweetpea87 
back at ya bro! - sweetpea87 Happy Holidays Al!!! - Lorily for a fellow funkateer! - sweetpea87 Amen to that! - sweetpea87 No Message - dan_cov 
I'll drink to that! - sweetpea87 No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check View Post
The Red Sox seriously might come in 4th. Their starting pitching is awful. Get to see the Red Sox play the Tigers on Sunday. I'm super geeked to watch Fielder and Cabrera rip apart that staff.
I really think Tampa will be 2nd place out the east if they stay healthy.their staff is top notch plus with upton,longoria and Ben they have a good core to put some runs up enough to win those 3-2, 2-1 games..Angels will get that last spot, they wil get that jolt from pujols signing and make everyone play better.that new England team really still reeling from last years end and it shows not only from losing their gm but hiring valentine.I really was hoping fielder would go to the NL.how is that relationship between him an his pops now? U got tickets for a couple of games thIs year?